Depression, healing, and forgiveness played a huge role in Anika Sims life. At first glance, you would think Anika has her life together. She is the CEO of Regal Publishing LLC. She has five New York Best Sellers and is the youth minister at her church. However, behind the smile that she always carries is a woman filled with pain and moments of depression. Anika’s Story: will show you the importance of making peace with your past and forgiving those that have hurt you.
Jan 1, 2017
Completed Tour ~~ Anika’s Story by LaToya Murchison~~ January 3, 2017 #BOOKBLAST #INDIEAUTHOR #NEWRELEASE #NONFICTION
Feb 9, 2015
1. Before and during your tour, talk about your tour daily (or even several times a day) on Facebook and Twitter and through other social networks – remind your friends and followers where you will be on the tour and when you will be at each stop.
2. Update your website and blog with a schedule of your Virtual Book Tour and include links to all the stops on the tour.
3. Once your tour starts, visit each site on your tour and leave a comment. Also, answer any questions people may have left for you in the comments section of the site.
4. Create a media release announcing your tour and all the stops on the tour. Submit this release to various FREE online media release distribution services.
5. If you have a mailing list, send a special mailing to your list announcing your tour.
See our Tour Packages
Filed Under: Book Tours · Tagged: AUTHOR TOURS, authors, BLOG TOUR, BLOG TOURS, book, BOOK MARKETING, BOOK MARKETING COMPANIES, BOOK MARKETING STRATEGIES, BOOK PROMOTION COMPANIES, BOOK PROMOTIONS, BOOK PUBLICITY, BOOK PUBLICITY COMPANIES, BOOK PUBLICITY FIRMS, BOOK PUBLICITY IDEAS, BOOK PUBLICITY TIPS, BOOK TOURS, books, MARKETING STRATEGY, ONLINE BOOK PROMOTION, PROMOTE BLOG TOUR, PROMOTE YOUR BOOK, PUBLICITY TOUR, SELL YOUR BOOK, SELL YOUR BOOK ONLINE, VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR, VIRTUAL BOOK TOURS